David has been doing pretty good for the last two weeks. He usually gets reflux in the middle of the night and has to get up or be sick. Then he is wide awake for a couple of hours and after that he either goes back to bed or sleeps in his chair or on the couch. He still has enough pain that he needs to take the pain meds. He is trying to get off his nausea meds but he hasn't been able to go for more than a couple of days.
It is my turn to have Bridge Club tomorrow night. I decided to have it at the Labette Bank's community room. I have had several who called and said they could not attend so it looks like I will have just two tables of bridge instead of our normal three tables. I could have had it here if I had known about just two tables. Oh well. Going to pick up the key to the place tomorrow.
Good Night!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment