Been watching the Olympics for the last week and a half and they are just now getting to my favorite...Ladies Ice Skating. Hoping the U.S. gets back in the running for medals again.
Chuck & Marilyn came over to visit us today. David had a good day today so he felt like visiting. David is getting anxious to get back to work. One of David's co-workers came over this morning to visit him too.
I have been going through mom's files and pitching the unnecessary paperwork. David has been cleaning out the basement on his good days. Slowly but surely he has done the best as he could. He got all the tvs working again. He cleaned out the back room downstairs and we are going to get a (double) mattress set to fit in the bed frame so we have an extra bed available. David got the escape window finished and it looks really good. He even put a lounge chair in the room. Woo Hoo!
I am so ready for Spring. I sure hope it doesn't go straight to summer this year.
12 years ago
2 comments:
I was looking on Nebraska Furniture Mart's website and they had some mattresses for $159 (not including the box springs) but I think you will be able to find a decent set for under $500! :-)
I think the Olympics are over now. Yep, checked the list and you have to move on. What are you watching now?
It is sad. I like all the hustle of the Olympics - I don't like where they show some of this sport, change, change, change. Where is the continuation of the sport you want to watch. I get antsy move away come back and missed some of the sport.... urgh. Ok done.
New stuff. How are your toes? lol
Post a Comment