David's sick leave has run out. He didn't know that he would have had to be at work one day after the first of the year to get another 6 months of sick leave. Now he has to be there for at least two weeks. Go figure. He was too sick to go back at the first of the year. He still isn't well but has decided to return to work. He thinks he can drag around there as well as he does here. He still has some problems but figures he can work in spite of them. I was just getting used to him being home and now he is going to be gone again but I think that I will enjoy the alone time actually. :-)
I was sick for a few days and had to stay by the bathroom. That was not fun at all.
We haven't done anything fun for quite awhile so this is all I have for now.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment