Jen & Jeff threw a party for Christy Saturday night. She thought she was coming to Jen's jewelry party. We had a good time visiting, eating cake, 2 kinds of Ice Cream, and drinking punch. FUN TIMES!
I am a proud Grandmother of five - my son has two girls, one is 6 & the other is 4, the sisters now have a baby brother who is 1, and, my daughter has two boys, ages 5 and 2. They are all so very cute and fun to be with and see what they are learning in their little lives. On July 27th, 2007 I retired early from my job! I am still kept busy. I just wanted to be able to visit with my grand-kiddos whenever possible. David will be retiring next year. As we got older, it seems our body parts have started wearing out and some were replaced. LOL I had breast cancer and took radiation treatments in 2006. It burned me pretty badly. I am to the point of getting checkups once a year now. I had surgery in July 2009 to remove my gall bladder. David got cancer in his Esophagus last year. The Drs. removed 2/3 of his esophagus and repaired it with 1/3 part of his stomach lining in November 2009. They were able to get all the cancer out so he didn't have to have any chemo or radiation. Thank you to all who have had us in your prayers. Thanks, too, for reading my blogs and commenting now and then. (updated October 1, 2010)
3 comments:
Interesting. "Drinking Punch" did someone spike it? Much better than "Eating Punch".
Alway fun to have a get together. Who traveled the farthest.
Mendy & Jim came from Ft Smith, AR and Brumbaugh's & Christy's friend, Jenny Stiles came from Wichita.
It was AWESOME!
Post a Comment