Sunday, July 12, 2009

WILL TRY AGAIN!

David's appointment at KU Hospital was cancelled. They took David's case to the tumor board last Thursday. Then they called and said to come in this next Wednesday at 3:30. I am having my laparoscopy done on Thursday this week.

I fell into the house last Friday. I was bringing in groceries in the back door to the garage and got up one step but totally tripped on the second one and "fell" in. I have sore shins, sore hips, back hurts a bit more, tension in my shoulders and neck, and headaches. Looking forward to being put out on Thursday. Won't feel the pain for awhile then. Also looking forward to this Tuesday night which is our Dinner Theatre night. We are seeing "Sound of Music". Then Wednesday moring Christy is taking me to see the new Harry Potter movie. We will meet David in the afternoon (He will be up there for a meeting for work) and I will go with him to his Dr. appointment in the afternoon.

Enjoyed the visit with Ruthie at Mom's in Paola. Christy and I met Ruth and Mom for lunch at the new Barbeque place. Later, we all played Scrabble when we went back to her apartment.

Judy, hope you are feeling better. Presume you got over the infection since they sent you home from the hospital.

Melo, did you enjoy your week without the boys? Did they enjoy their time away from Mom?

1 comment:

Clog Nana said...

I can't think of anything but to laugh at your fall. LOL Sorry about DL. Good luck on your boo boo's.