It was like the best weather for a bonfire & a picnic last night considering this is July. The temperature was in the 70's and got lower as the evening progressed. We celebrated July birthdays of those that were here. Actually we gave the party for our son-in-law who turns 30 next week (July 28) but will be working then. We had Linda & Eddie, Danny & Janette,(Bill, Karen & Abby and Chastity came later) Jimmy, Rosemary & Nicholas, Jen, Bob, Decovin, & Camden, Jeff, Katrina & McKendra, Melodie, Quentin & McKinley, Ruthie, Rob, Don & Norma, David & I, & Christy. (28 people) We had roasted hot dogs and barbequed polish sausages & bbq chicken legs. Everybody brought a dish and we had a wonderful feast. The other birthdays in July were Janette & David. The guys played horse shoes and the kids played croquet as well as playing on the swing set. The frizbee got thrown around a bit also. It was fun. Thank you to all who came and brought portions of the meal and helping getting things out and back in for the picnic. (Happy Birthday to Loree & Michelle who have July birthdays too!)
12 years ago
2 comments:
Happy bday to Jimmie too!!
Well, Technically, his was in June. I got it wrong and Mendy corrected me. I was thinking of Michelle, when I looked at him. I knew they were about a month apart. Oh well, we sang to him too that night. :-)
Post a Comment