12 years ago
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I'VE GOT NO GALL...BLADDER THAT IS.
I went in the hospital on Monday for an exploratory surgery on my left side and she ended up looking on my right because nothing was wrong on the left. She had a suspicion about my gall bladder and sure enough, she said it was in really bad shape so she took it out. I have 3 small holes for the surgery and one for the drain. They took out the drain as I did fine so she let me go home the yesterday afternon. Christy is taking care of me today. I feel a little on the nauseous side but have not gotten sick so I guess I am doing good. Need to take a nap and let drugs wear off. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are still pretty witty even on drugs! heh heh!
How is it going? Hope you are having a good recovery. It is not easy to be without gall.
Post a Comment