My hand hurts as much or more than my surgery site. It looks like the whole top of my right hand is going to be black & blue. It is still a little puffy too.
I got to see McKendra and Katrina on webcam last night when Jeff called to let me know he was getting on with them. McKendra is so cute. Can't wait to hold her in person. Katrina recognized Grandma & Papa & Aunt Christy right away this time. She is so proud of her little sister and kissed her for us. McKendra is pretty like Katrina who is still a little beauty. I saw Decovin on webcam this morning. He gets all smiles when he sees me. He is such a cutie and love bug.
Thank you to Phyllis for the Creme de Menthe brownies. They were delicious.
12 years ago
9 comments:
Um, jealous about the brownies...Hey Phyllis...where's mine? :-)
Sorry babe, I thought she brought them for me but she said it was for your Dad. I don't know how he does it, but he can get the ladies to spoil him around here.
Ewwww...whatever!
looks like you figured out how to make your links work, huh? who showed you?
ME!
strong work, team!
strong work, team!
strong work, team!
ha. that's a lot of comments!
Post a Comment