Jeff flew to Kansas City today to house hunt and do some business...and to see us! He is spending the night too. It is so good to see him. He also brought pictures of McKendra & Katrina. I copied them and will send them out on Kodak Gallery as soon as I can.
My hand still aches and is a little swollen yet. It is very black and blue. My doctor said to put warm compresses on it now.
Hope all of you were able to enjoy the beautiful day in some way today.
12 years ago
4 comments:
it'll be so nice to have them close by, huh? i can't wait!
Pictures...I want to see the pictures! :-)
You want to see her black and blue hand?! I tell ya, it's not attractive. eeew
Got to see Jeff last night...we met in Lees Summit and had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings...it was good and we played trivia! :-)
Post a Comment