12 years ago
Friday, September 01, 2006
COFFEE
Thank goodness I am allowed to have water, sprite, cranberry juice, apple juice, & most important - 8 oz. of coffee (with sugar only) this morning until 9:45. I have to be at Olathe Hospital by 11:45. The lumpectomy will be done at 1:45 this afternoon. You may not hear from me for a few days. Thank you for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
praying that everything goes as planned today and that you kiss decovin for me this morning! love you.
Appreciate the prayers but the kiss for D will have to wait until I start radiation Sept 18 and I will sure do that for you with pleasure! It is just Uncle David & I today.
We are thinking about you mom! D misses you and he can't wait to give you smooches!
Coffee in ice cream --- yummy!!
What happened? I used to hate coffee. yikes could I have grown up along the way??
I know! I love the cappacino ice creams, moolati's from Dairy Queen rocks, & coffee with cream & sugar. I am sounding like the youger set with the "rocks" term don't I? lol
Yes very good. Need to mooooolate again sometime.
We went to Baskin Robins for a cappacino blast - not as good although I got the turtle one and it was OK but not thick.
Post a Comment