12 years ago
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE!
Ok, I made a decision. I talked with my general surgeon and she wants to do another lumpectomy to get a clean margin. It won't be a big one. She said about the size of a walnut. I will do that this Friday at 1:45. It will be an outpatient thing again. On September 12th I will go to the radiologist and get my pre-radiation markings and setup done. On September 18th I will start my 5 days a week radiation treatments which will be done at 3:30 p.m. So there you have it. My life for the next 2 months. Should be fun huh? Please pray that all goes well and I will do just fine. Thanks. Glo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Did the radiologist say anything about it burning your skin or making you uncomfortable or will you notice at all?
Christy took the notes when we went to him. He said it affects different people different ways. Since I am fair skinned, blonde and blue eyed, I could burn and even have blisters after about 3 weeks. We will just have to wait and see. He also said it could make me tired. I am hoping by having treatment in the afternoons, I can rest up and be ok for work the next morning. I will leave work at noon each day.
Ok, I will be there...Jen's Taxi Service, Service with a smile! :-)
Thanks baby! Love you lots.
Oh my - making me have anxiety attacks. Your world touches all of us. Love ya
No prob mom! Happy to do it! :-) See you in a couple of weeks!
"AKA" Quit having anxiety attacks. Don't need you to get sick now. I am going to be OK! I'm glad I touch your world and believe me when I say, I intend to be around touching your world for a long time to come. Love you too Sis!
Hi Gloria, Just want to say hello and tell you that we are wishing you the very best of luck with your surgery tomorrow. We will say a special prayer for you.
I trust that everyone has now received my e-mail about Dad's Dr. report. I did not get any of them back, and my "sent box" said they were all sent. Love you, Mom & Dad Long
glad you have the decision made and things are moving forward now. i hope everything goes well for you this afternoon and that you are enjoying your coffee right now!
Post a Comment