12 years ago
Saturday, September 02, 2006
First step is over!
I am fine. Well, I have a little sore throat, some pain, I'm tired and my right hand is swollen up where the IV was put in but I am ok though. The next thing to do will be on Sept. 12th when they set up for my radiation treatments. They will put dye spots on me where they are going to shoot the radiation. Then the radiation treatments start on Sept. 18th. and last for 6 to 6 1/2 weeks, 5 days a week at Olathe Medical Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
glad everything went well.
me too. I was gonna call and mom said your throat was a little sore and to wait cause you were very sleepy. (that was last night).
Stacy got word that Sean's grandpa passed away. He is coming home early and so... we have been busy today even with the clog parade.
SEAN IS COMING EARLY (after the funeral) - we thought we had a month to prepare.
Be ready for you know not when he comes. (Double meaning??)
Good to hear that things went well. Just letting you know that I am thinking of you. Take care, Tamara
You are totally getting tatted! You're going to be such a biker babe! YES!
I am glad that you are feeling better too! :-) Love you!
What is tatted?? Is that like knitted (meaning fixed up)?
Hi Tamara (one of my long lost look alikes).
from the clogged blogger
Tattooed!
Post a Comment