Saturday, October 27, 2007

D.L. HAS THE FLU

Poor DL. He started being sick last night about midnight and continued to do so throughout the night into morning & afternoon till about one o'clock today. He is still kind of puny feeling. He did a lot of dry heaves towards the end. He had fever and headache also. I am crossing my fingers and praying that it passes me by.

I took a cherry pie and cornbread to our Church's Ham & Bean Fundraiser and helped out by cutting pies and putting them on pie plates. I was busy from 2 to 6 pm and then I came home. Made the day pass and it was better than staying around the sick guy!

Hope the flu passes all of you by too. I didn't get a flu shot this year & I may be sorry.

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Get better soon David! I'm on my way tomorrow for my flu shot! Love ya both! Mendy

Jen said...

I'm sorry that you are now sick too mommy! Sucks...but I am glad that D & I left before that was passed around...D has a slight cold but I don't think it will turn into the flu (knock on wood!). Love you and feel better...P.S. EAT SOMETHING!