Monday, October 08, 2007

2 FAMILY REUNIONS

We have attended 2 Family Reunions for David's Dad's side of the family for the last two weekends. It is fun to visit with people you don't get to see very often. I put pictures on KodakGallery.com for anyone who would like to see them. Just let me know and I will send you an invitation to the site if I haven't done so already.

The rest of the month's weekends will be full as well. The Mound City craft festival is this coming week end, Then the 3rd Sat. of the month is the Trustee's Breakfast that David is in charge of this month. We kept Decovin for a couple of days last week. Bob came and stayed for the Long Reunion while Jen was in Florida with Amanda. Jen & Ruth are coming to visit this coming weekend for the craft festival. It's a busy month.

No comments: