Saturday, July 14, 2007

What vacation?

Well, one week of my vacation has gone by and I haven't done anything memorable. However, I did have fun watching Decovin. He was here Wednesday and Thursday. He is talking more now and understands what you say except when you say no to pushing the TV button on & off. He still knows that when he distracts Grandma, he can run like the wind to my rocking chair and get to the controllers and my cell phone. I came in once and he had climbed over to the table and was sitting there talking on my cell phone (You have to unlock it to make it work). His eyes just twinkle when he gets caught. Typical boy!

My second week should be a little more interesting. Tuesday night is Dinner Theatre night and we are going to see "OKLAHOMA". Thursday is my 1 year mammogram. (fun, fun) and Friday, I get my teeth cleaned! Wow, don't know if I can stand the excitement. I go back to work for a week and my boss has postponed my open house until the 8th which is the day he pays us. It will be my last paycheck. Ho Hum.

I have a two sided water doodle that the kids can draw or write on with the water pen. They love it.

1 comment:

amanda said...

that's an awesome photo!! hope all went well at your mammogram this week. let us know!