Tuesday, March 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA (CHRISTY JEFF, ADAM, LAUREN, JUDY, & AMANDA)

Mom will be 80 years old. She doesn't look that old! Nor does she act like it...well sometimes...lol. The vote is in...April 7th will be the pot luck dinner. We have reserved the Community Center in the complex where Mom lives. Hopefully it will hold all of us. I guess I need to know who plans on coming and whether they intend to spend the night(s). Any parents wanting to have an easter egg hunt, please bring a dozen eggs (real or stuffed plastic ones) per child and we can do that (weather permitting) at our house that morning (at 8 or 9?). If it does rain, we can let the kids take turns picking an egg or something???? All suggestions are welcome.

I need your input please.

14 comments:

Jen said...

Amanda's bday isn't until May I don't think...fyi.

Well, we will be there...I will try and remember to bring eggs...one more thing to add to the list of "to bring"...

Well, see you Saturday at Christy's bday function!

gjlac said...

I included all the Birthdays that are so close together.

Sorry about the one more thing. That is why you have a list and check it twice...lol

See you on Saturday.

Clog Nana said...

please revise my invitation to add your egg hunt. For some reason the tabs made it look like a mess. Sorry. I was trying to look so pretty. Got some more plates with balloons on them and white napkins. Call me tomorrow afternoon.,

Clog Nana said...

WOW we could make it a blow out birthday with all those names. My goodness.

gjlac said...

Well, we are there for Grandma but just wanted everyone to be aware of the other birthdays in case they wanted to bring cards for them also.

Christy said...

We can celebrate all the birthdays this Saturday, the 31st, if you want! ;-) BUNCO!!!!

gjlac said...

Christy: That is fine.

Ruth: I didn't get your invite that you wanted me to fix. I assume you already sent it out to all you know? Christy sent me one and I added Mom's address on it so they know where to send cards.

amanda said...

i'm coming! :-) what day is grandma's actual birthday??

amanda said...

better still, when are all those peoples actual birthdays... i know mine, obviously... and my mom's... and christy's... so i guess i'm asking specifically about jeff, adam and lauren... we should have a family calendar of birthdays... that would help me keep track!

Jen said...

Jeff's is April 2...Grandma's is April 3...Lauren's is April 24 and Adam's is April 18.

amanda said...

thanks jen!

gjlac said...

I've got a list of birthdays if you want it. I can bring copies to G'ma's B'day and whoever wants one can take one.

amanda said...

you don't need to call the motel yourself, unless for some reason you just want to... it's not like a reserved block of rooms that you have to claim one... i actually have all the rooms reserved. i'm still waiting to hear from a few people, but after i do, i'll call them back, put each room under the individual names and she'll give me individual confirmation numbers for each room to make check in easier. the rooms are non smoking. i didn't know there were "non pet" rooms... and i have no idea what floor they're on... but i bet there's an elevator. if you still want the phone number, i'll get it for you... otherwise... i'll see you this weekend! :-)

Clog Nana said...

One room for me. Are there two beds in a room? If Stacy is here she may come too. Thanks See ya soon