Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE DRESSES FIT!!!




Hi. I took the crocheted dress up to try on McKendra on Sunday and it just fits her. I had the bodice part done of the one I am making Katrina and it fit her also so I am finishing the skirt on it now. Jeff & Marianne both liked the dress so that was a relief. Katrina has a pink hat and gloves that will go with the dress. I will get better pictures when they are all dressed up in them.

David was off Sunday manning his "Bat Phone" for the company. He was off work but "on call". We met Jeff & Marianne and the girls at the Outback Restaurant. J&M had given us a gift certificate for there for Christmas. It was VERY GOOD! It was so fun when we came over to their table and Katrina looked up and saw me and lit up saying, "Its Grandma! Grandma's here. Hi Grandma!" and she gave me a kiss. She did the same with Grandpa. We had fun with the girls. Before Katrina took her nap she came to both of us and said, I didn't give you a hug yet." and she hugged us. We ate at Steak-N-Shake for supper on our way home and that was GOOD also. Yippee...it was a wonderful day out!

Decovin is coming with his Mom & Aunt Christy tomorrow afternoon and I will get to babysit while the girls go to BUNCO club that night.