I have started crocheting again. I am trying to make a couple of dresses for my granddaughters for Easter. I have already taken out about as much as I have completed because of errors. It is looking cute though. Just hope it will fit one of them and then I will know whether I have to make the next one bigger or smaller. I can tell I haven't crocheted for awhile because my hands are really aching. "Arthur"(itis) most likly is saying hello. I will send a picture when I finish the first dress.
Got my hair highlighted as well as a color added. Also got a haircut. Getting ready for Spring!
David is working a lot of overtime. They have an outage starting tomorrow for several weeks. He'll be working at least 10 to 12 hours or more every day. Just when I get 3 day weekends...bummer!
12 years ago
3 comments:
So what are you going to crochet D for Easter? haha! Just Kidding... I would like to see your work! I crocheted a bib for a neighbor lady who just had a baby friday...those are quick and nice gifts...although, i had to use another pattern b/c i can't find yours and I like your pattern better...can you email it to me again?
She could crochet D an Easter Bunny!
Evidently, D isn't into stuffed animals right now. If I could find a nice (easy) sweater.....
Post a Comment