

It has been a while since we have attended a little kid's birthday party. In fact it was the first time we have attended any of our "grandchildren's" birthday parties. We even took Grandma Camden along. She seemed to enjoy it also. I sent out the album of pictures on Kodak Gallery to all of you so you can see the events of the day (if you want to).
2 comments:
I am glad you are getting to be Grandma now. It is so rewarding. I especially love it when they come to you with their arms open.
Sorry we missed it but glad that we beat the storm. Stacy was white knuckles the last 30 minutes of her trip. Sounds like you were too.
It was fun to have everyone there...well, almost everyone. It was fun to see Decovin just dive into his cake...Glad you could be a part of it! Love you!
Post a Comment