Had a Dr. day again yesterday. Well, in the morning I had therapy and she tried to get my leg back to feeling good again but didn't quite get it all. It is some better than it was though. Then in the afternoon I went to get another mammogram done. They looked at it and said it was looking like it should. Nothing looked unusual this time. I have to go back in 6 months for pictures of the one I had cancer in and then the next 6 months for pictures of both again. Hooray! I go to the surgeon Dr. next Tuesday afternoon and on Wednesday will be my last therapy treatment.
I am looking forward to the grandkid's birthday party this weekend. It will be nice to get away from the house.
It has been an icy week. It gets slicker each day where the ice hasn't been able to be removed. We can get in and out of our driveway ok but it is very smooth and slick if you stop on it. But, I can pull into the garage if I keep it going. A lot of the schools north and south of us cancelled all week but our school has been able to keep going. Guess our road graders were able to get the roads better around here.
We are going to be changing our cell phones to T-Mobile next week. We are keeping our same cell phone numbers.
It is slow at work today. Talk to you later...
12 years ago
2 comments:
i think they didn't close school because this superintendent must get a bonus if he doesn't cancel school or something! The bus owners were both not happy with the super's decision.
What about the parents? I would think he got an earful from them too didn't he?
Post a Comment