Monday, November 20, 2006

WHY...? I DON'T KNOW!!!

I don't know why but it seems the more I exercise my ankle, the more my ankle & leg hurts. I have another 2 weeks of therapy before I see my doctor. Hope I can still walk by then. I may have to call him tomorrow.

David's back is hurting from digging and hefting on the Church Time Capsule yesterday. He may have sprained it.

We are going to David's sister's on Thursday and then my side of the family will be here at our house on Saturday. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

gjlac said...

Nope...I know the difference between that and how this is feeling. I talked to the therapists about it and they asked if I had been keeping my weight off my foot as much as possible. I said, "Yeah right...didn't know I was supposed to." I did stay home Monday and Tuesday so I must have had some intuition about it. The therapist did a different manipulation and exercise on my ankle Tuesday and today it has started to feel better. Sure hope this works after all.