We had a very good Thanksgiving dinner at Janette & Danny's. We enjoyed seeing everyone. There was a good crowd but Janette's house is big enough to accomodate all of us.
However, by the time I woke up Friday morning, the turkey was fighting with the side dishes I had eaten. I spent all day & evening going between my bed and the bathroom. My ribs are very sore and my stomach is still tender. David ended up being host to my family a day early. Jeff, Marianne, Katrina & McKendra, Marianne's folks-James and Nancy spent the night Thursday. My Mom, Judy, Melodie, Quentin, & McKinley & Christy came Friday to go ahead and fix our turkey as Jen,Bob, & Decovin weren't coming down. I just stayed quarantined in my room and slept when I could. I am sorry guys...hope no one else got my bug.
David said Katrina came and sat on his lap and asked where Grandma was and he told her Grandma was in the bedroom because she had a bug. He said she looked at him really seriously for a long moment thinking about it and then said, "We have to go get that bug out of Grandma's mouth. My doctor kit is at home though." I talked to all of them by phone before they left and Katrina asked me about my bug. I didn't know about the previous conversation so I didn't understand her at first other than she sounded really worried about me having a bug in me. She was also trying to tell me she would bring her doctor kit and take the bug out. She was so animated and matter of fact talking about it. It was really sweet of her to think about me.
I go back to the radiologist Tuesday morning and my therapist Tuesday afternoon. I talked to the therapists about my leg and ankle last time and one of them did a new manipulation of my foot, plus the ultra sound and the steroid machine. It has felt better this week so hope this means it will go away and no operation!
12 years ago
3 comments:
SOOOOO sweet!
i can't wait to see those girls!
i like your new photo.
Hope you are feeling better....i am a little bit not much....still wheezing and headaches...is that the hair do i gave you? if so i did good...LOL
Post a Comment