Sunday, October 22, 2006

WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW!


Decovin's growl is cute and sort of sums up how I am feeling. It seems the burn is spreading and hurts more than it did the first of the week. I don't think I can handle any more treatments. I would like to have had it cut off yesterday b/c it was stinging and burning so much. I could use some mail from some of you to try and take my mind off things. I go back to the doctor tomorrow to let him see how it is doing. I don't think I can stand another round of radiation burn. I will have to ask what other alternatives I have now. I don't know. Yes, I am a whiner when it comes to pain. I'm sorry but I can't handle it very well after this long a time.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Sorry you are having so much trouble. I hope the Doctors can give you something else to do. Hang in there we all love you and are prayig for you!!

Jen said...

Just think about when this will all be behind you...love you!

Judy said...

Sorry sis that you are having so much trouble with this radiation crud. Just remember that we all love you and are thinking of you even though I forget to call you i am still thinking ouf you. I am a bad one for calling and writing...SORRY. I love ya and will try to call soon. Hang in there. Hope the doc can give you some good news soon.