David was beginning to feel good and had an appetite for about 3 days in a row and I was sighing in relief for him...BUT...he had a double attack in the night of acid reflux up his throat and out and now he is back to feeling nauseated and no appetite again. DRAT!!!
As for me, my stomach must still be churning acid as I have a burning feeling at the top of my stomach. We haven't been too fun around here! My back has started hurting again when I am up or standing for even a short time. I don't know why I thought life would be more fun in my golden years!
We went to see mom last week on Thursday. We took her a supply of small cans of WalMart's Sprite, & some candy. She was tickled to death. Due to all the bad weather, she had been feeling lonely for family again. She calls me about every night just to talk. Her beauty operator keeps her looking good but she hadn't been sending me the bill. I finally got one that was for 6 mos. for $316.00. I could only pay her half because mom didn't have enough left for all of it this month. I have been buying her supplies and don't charge her for it. Her rent has gone down to $720 a month now. Medicaid is in effect now. That is helping.
12 years ago
1 comment:
You should tell the hair dresser that it is imperative that she give you a monthy statement...hope she didn't say anything about only getting paid half...
As for dad, that sucks...I really hope his good days start outweighing his bad days real soon!
Post a Comment