Sunday, May 10, 2009

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I had a very good Mother's Day. Jen & Bob and boys took me out to Brunch at Cinzetti's Restaurant. Wow, ate too much. Then Christy took me to see the new movie, Star Trek. It was a great action movie. We got home about 5 o'clock. I had a full day for sure.

Ruth, Melodie, & I took Mom out to dinner at Wil Jennys on Wednesday, Christy & I took her to Marianne's baby shower Saturday. We took her to Red Robin restaurant prior to going to the shower. She liked the guacamole bacon burger and fries. Then we took her to the new BBQ restaurant in Paola before we took her home. She liked that too. She had the chicken fingers, mac & cheese, and corn fritters and she liked that too. So did I because she & I shared the meal at lunch and dinner. So she didn't have us with her on Mother's Day but we celebrated with her a lot. Also called her and believe it or not, she answered her phone.

Marianne's shower was fun. Her mom was there. This was the first time she has ever been to one. Marianne got a LOT of diapers and boy clothes and stuff. She is due this coming week. She looks like she is ready to pop, that is for sure.

No comments: