Monday, April 27, 2009

JEN AND BOB GOT HOME OK. (WHEW)!

I finally got a text from Jen at 1:05 that they had landed in K.C. at last. Jen called this morning and said they didn't get their bags and out of the airport until 3 something. They slept at Bob's folks and didn't go home until this afternoon. Bob had to call into work and take the day off.

It has rained so much here and to the north that we are flooded to the east. Looks like a lake down by Linda & Eddies. David will have to take the high road home tonight (& it is muddy).

1 comment:

Clog Nana said...

Played American Idol cd all the way home. I think you are right. Adam is easier for listening to as an artist. He changes it up for new interest in an old song. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.