David is doing well. His shoulder and arm are still sore and don't want to be lifted up or rotated but his pain level is getting better.
We went to Decovin and Camden's birthday party last Saturday. Mom went with us and had a good time. She sat between Amanda and me. She was worried about going that far (1 hr. 15 minutes) with so few bathrooms along the way. We made it ok with one stop and she even made it all the way home without stopping. Decovin and Camden had a really good time. They had so many relatives there that brought gifts that it was like Christmas again!
Monday night, we went to Mound City to see Dad, Loree & Mendy. Janette & Danny invited us to ride with them. They brought along a supper for all of us that Danny made which was beef stew and brownies and it was really good. David bought a loaf of Italian bread and some ice cream. Dad and Loree were looking good and we had a nice visit.
Tuesday, I went to my orthodontist thinking he would look at my abcessed tooth that never healed and make an appointment to fix it but NOOOO, he did it right then and there. He didn't charge me for anything which was nice. I chose to try and save the tooth which meant another operation to clean out the abcess and cut off a root but then he saw it after he had done the cleaning. He had missed it the first time...it was a vertical crack from the base to the end of the back root. Then it was a no choice but pull the tooth. I still had to have 3 stitches that will come out next Monday. Then after the hole heals, I will need to get a triple crown because it is an important chewing tooth. Fun, fun! Anyway, David had to drive home because I was a little woozey. He didn't take his pain pill until he got home. I had to get my prescription at Sam's and took it right away as I was in pain.
Tomorrow, we take mom to the neurologist. Eddie is going to be our driver for that day. The reports on her MRI sounded favorable so don't know what the neurologist will see or do. We'll see.
Saturday, we will be going to Jeff & Marianne's for Katrina's birthday party between 2 & 4.
Sunday, Christy is driving us to the Dinner Theatre to see the comedy, "Boeing, Boeing". Eddie & Linda went to see it last week and said it was funny.
Then Monday, I go back to the orthodontist for removal of my stitches. I haven't looked past that day on my calendar. It would be nice to just stay home.
12 years ago
1 comment:
I feel like that is how our calendar is from Thanksgiving through the beginning of February! Ugh! Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment