Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRETTY DULL AROUND HERE.

Hi Everybody,

Since New Year's started, we haven't been doing much that is fun. We did go visit Jen, Bob and the boys last Sunday. On the 4th we took Mom to get an MRI of her head & her Dr. gave her a strong 5 day antibiotic and she felt better for a short while but is coughing again so I am taking her back Monday. She will see a neurologist on the 29th. She was supposed to go on the 22nd but David is having his right shoulder operated on on the 20th so I have to stay with him for 24 hours after the operation. I went to an opthamologist last week and got their report yesterday. My eyes are 20/20 with glasses. I have dry eyes which makes them water a lot so I need to use natural tears eye drops. They told me they would be keeping a watch on my eyes though so I have to go back in six months. I asked him about cataracts and he said that he didn't see anything to worry about that either. So why do I feel like I can't see clearly anymore. Guess it comes with getting older. So I will live with it. I had back pain last week for 4-5 days. It got better thank goodness. I am still having a problem with my upper right tooth that had an abcess and still does. The orthadontist gave me pen vk the first go round and now I am taking amoxicillin. I will have to go back to him next week also. What a start to the new year. One kind of Dr. after another.

Other family things that have happened: Loree Long (David's step-mom) had an operation this afternoon at 1:00. Haven't heard how it went yet. She was having some female repair work done. Yesterday, Jerry Long (David's cousin) had a heart attack. He was taken to Paola's Hospital and evidently his heart stopped and they defibbed him. He was taken to Olathe Medical Hospital and a stint was put into the 100% clogged artery. David is going to go see both Loree and Jerry tonight. I am babysitting Jen & Bob's boys while they are at a movie with Christy. I like playing with the boys and I think they like staying with me.

CAMDEN IS CHECKING OUT MY CAMERA WHILE DECOVIN PLAYS A GAME ON MY DS.

No comments: