Jeff and Marianne are expecting a third little one in May of 2009!!! I was just thinking on Saturday morning that Camden is getting so big that he won't be a baby much longer. Now we will have a new little one to cuddle and spoil. :-) We had a picnic that night for family and friends and it was so cute how they announced it. Katrina went and got Poppa and told him he had to come over to Grandma with her. She then said, "We are going to have a new baby.". I looked up and Jeff and Marianne were watching us and then it sunk in. Hooray! It was so fun to get the news that way.
12 years ago
2 comments:
what happened to the comments from Jen?? That was just priceless stuff!!
I must have been inside and missed that presentation.
Hello?? Are you still out there?
Post a Comment