Wednesday, October 08, 2008

LOVELY WEATHER!


I love the Fall weather we've been having. Not too cold, not too hot. It is picnic weather. We are gathering friends and family to do just that this Saturday night. A good old fashioned wienie roast (some bratz too).

I lost another 1.4 lbs last week. I was afraid I'd gain as I ate out a couple of times last week.

David has been working overtime since Saturday night. He did the walk for Ahlzheimer's on Sat. morning, got an oil change and new tires on his truck, shopped a little and then we went to Linda & Eddies for supper. He got called just after getting home and didn't get home til 2 a.m. and then had to go in for a long day on Sunday. He has had late nights since. He is really zonked at night.

I had to take my laptop in to be fixed last Saturday and won't get it for another week and a half. I feel lost without it. I have this computer at least but sitting here at the desk makes me feel like I did at work...sleepy. I felt that way with my laptop too but I could just go to sleep in my chair using it. Lol

Jenny sent me the cutest picture of the boys. I hope she doesn't mind if I put it on here. I love it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I don't mind...they are cute!! :-)