Friday, September 19, 2008

WENT TO SEE OUR GIRLS


David & I went to see Jeff, Marianne and the Granddaughters on Wednesday night. David took vacation days on Thursday and Friday so we could be out a little late. Katrina is getting to be such a pretty young lady and McKendra is looking more like her every time I see her. I gave them a game of "Hi Ho Cherry-O" and we tried to play a game as best we could. It was a little over McKendra's grasp but we had fun anyway.

David is working on his shed again. The rain put a halt to getting the outside stuff done. Hopefully it will be dry for awhile.

2 comments:

Clog Nana said...

McKendra's eyes remind me of Jennifer at that age and a bit like Decovin. Yes, Katrina is fabulous. Hi Ho Cherry O is a counting game. I don't think Abby has it - unless she has done it at school.

gjlac said...

McKendra liked taking the cherrys off the trees and putting them in the pails. She didn't take time to count them. Maybe Marianne will be able to get her to count them.