Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WEEK

Well, I have been watching my points and lost another 2 1/2 lbs. last week. I am so excited. My clothes are fitting better and even getting loose. Still have a lot to go before it shows yet.

Enjoyed Ruthie's visit last week also and I know that Mom was happy about it. She helped Mom go through a couple of boxes and put all pictures they found in an album.

Well, how many of you had your 401Ks hit hard by the stock market? I hope something changes soon. David was going to retire next year in August but if things don't change, he may have to keep working longer. Sigh!

Christy and I went to Jen's on Saturday and had a good time playing with the boys. She & I also got haircuts at the Spa in Burlington. I have to learn how to fix my short cut but I like it.

No Dr. appointments this week. Kind of nice not to have to be on the go. Next Monday Mom gets an x-ray of her lungs again but not sure if they will since she is not coughing anymore. We will see.

Tuesday night is our night out at the New Dinner Theatre. I will tell you about that next week.

Have a good week!

No comments: