Well Mom and I went to doctors two days in a row. I saw my cancer Dr. yesterday. She said everything looks good and I won't need to get another mammogram for a year but I still have to see her in 6 months. Then we went to Mom's eye surgeon for her one week check up after the laser op. He said she has 20/20 with her glasses in her good eye. Then today we both went to a dermatologist. The bumps she complains about are normal for a person her age and the bump under her left eye is just fatty tissue that sometimes swells. We all have them under both eyes. She did get the mole taken off her wrist and it will be biopsied even though she said it didn't look bad. I had a mole on my upper lip taken off and a gob of skin tags taken off my neck and under both of my arms. The mole they deadened but the tags were just "snipped" off with scissors and no deadening. I
almost hyperventilated. Had to wait awhile before I sat up to go home.
David is almost finished with the new window in the basement. Just has to finish it on the inside and make the steps going up on the outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment