12 years ago
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I'M BABYSITTING
Jen came today with the boys and Ruthie so they could go to "Bunco" night. David went to a meeting at church and I was here with the boys alone. Jen changed Camden, put on his jammies, swaddled him and put him in his jumper seat. Well, he's been asleep the whole time and now, almost 4 hour later, she will be home soon. Probably a good thing because Decovin and I played and then I had to chase him out of behind the big chairs and the couch. Or should I say I had to coax him out. He is able to get in the darndest places I can't! Well, it is 8:30 and Decovin is in bed, and Camden is STILL sleeping! I only got to hold him for a minute or two before Jen fed him. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Turned out to be a horrible idea b/c Camden then woke up at 2am and didn't go back to sleep! I was EXHAUSTED and cranky the whole next day...drat!
P.S. Thank you for babysitting so I could have some fun! Heart!
You are very welcome!
Post a Comment