Friday, February 08, 2008

I FINALLY WENT TO THE DR.

Well, I finally called my Dr. for an appointment to see why I can't seem to get well. I've had this crud since the Thursday before Christmas. I kept thinking it would get better if I just waited it out. When I started having pressure across my chest (mostly in the middle and on the right side), I decided I'd better get checked out. I also have been getting hot and then turning cold. I lost my voice for a while too. I thought it was bronchitis but wasn't sure. Anyway, the Dr. said I didn't have bronchitis this time but it was chronic sinusitis & fatigue. He gave me Prednizone (Medrol 4MG PAK & Clarithromy (horse sized pills). He said I should feel better soon. Sorry if this was TMI.

I took Mom to the Dr. also. (LaCygne's clinic doesn't have a Dr. anymore so we changed her over to the Paola Clinic and my Dr.) Mom had an appointment set for 9:15 a.m. for a month and, when I got my appointment, I forgot about the blood work and changed her appointment time to right after mine at 2:30. Anyway, her veins weren't popping up enough so the technician said to come back on Monday at 8:15 and to drink lots of water all week end. I took her to McDonald's and then we went to WalMart to get my meds (and other things of course!), then home. A Fun Day!

So how was your day?

2 comments:

Clog Nana said...

yum McDonalds. I seem to be craving them this month??? so how did the dr visit go? You picked a snowy day to reschedule.

gjlac said...

I KNOW! It was more like icy & was sticking to the windshield. My wipers had ice on them so they weren't wiping off the window very good. We went through that misting ice off and on but we got her blood test and then got home ok.