Momma made the comment this morning that she had to get her mail today. I told her to leave it - do you think she will try to walk in this stuff for mail??
Please call her later and tell her the mail was not delivered or somethng. Don't need another fall over that mail!!.
Yes, that would be silly for her to go get the mail in this nasty crap...and knowing how "well" they clean the sidewalks for them, it would really be a bad idea.
I have talked to her about that and she said she wouldn't go out to get it till weather was better out. Guess I will have to figure out how to go about having her mail sent here.
I think she could be sensible about it if you mention her hand taking so long to heal. Bob fell at work a couple of months back and his is still reminding him. So we get older we heal slower. Drats!!
Did you know that Juanita is in the hospital?? She has the flu and dehydrated and her blood pressure is problematic and mom was over there for 2 hours with the sickky stuff the day before. I hope she doesn't get it. I may be staying somewhere else if she does. YIKES.
She didn't know she was sick when she went over. She said that she thought Juanita must have caught it when they went to the center for music day. (she never goes out much - grocery once in a while). In that respect Mom will get it anyway if her system isn't strong. Life goes on and stuff happens.
I am a proud Grandmother of five - my son has two girls, one is 6 & the other is 4, the sisters now have a baby brother who is 1, and, my daughter has two boys, ages 5 and 2. They are all so very cute and fun to be with and see what they are learning in their little lives. On July 27th, 2007 I retired early from my job! I am still kept busy. I just wanted to be able to visit with my grand-kiddos whenever possible. David will be retiring next year. As we got older, it seems our body parts have started wearing out and some were replaced. LOL I had breast cancer and took radiation treatments in 2006. It burned me pretty badly. I am to the point of getting checkups once a year now. I had surgery in July 2009 to remove my gall bladder. David got cancer in his Esophagus last year. The Drs. removed 2/3 of his esophagus and repaired it with 1/3 part of his stomach lining in November 2009. They were able to get all the cancer out so he didn't have to have any chemo or radiation. Thank you to all who have had us in your prayers. Thanks, too, for reading my blogs and commenting now and then. (updated October 1, 2010)
7 comments:
So far so good...(knock on wood)
Easter is next. Happy Easter for a month would work?? !! End of March - not that far away.
How is the new mail job?? Mom called this morning to check out her new cell feature of one button dial. That was before her breakfast of course. lol
Momma made the comment this morning that she had to get her mail today. I told her to leave it - do you think she will try to walk in this stuff for mail??
Please call her later and tell her the mail was not delivered or somethng. Don't need another fall over that mail!!.
Yes, that would be silly for her to go get the mail in this nasty crap...and knowing how "well" they clean the sidewalks for them, it would really be a bad idea.
I have talked to her about that and she said she wouldn't go out to get it till weather was better out. Guess I will have to figure out how to go about having her mail sent here.
I think she could be sensible about it if you mention her hand taking so long to heal. Bob fell at work a couple of months back and his is still reminding him. So we get older we heal slower. Drats!!
Did you know that Juanita is in the hospital?? She has the flu and dehydrated and her blood pressure is problematic and mom was over there for 2 hours with the sickky stuff the day before. I hope she doesn't get it. I may be staying somewhere else if she does. YIKES.
She didn't know she was sick when she went over. She said that she thought Juanita must have caught it when they went to the center for music day. (she never goes out much - grocery once in a while). In that respect Mom will get it anyway if her system isn't strong. Life goes on and stuff happens.
Post a Comment