

We met the kids for lunch at 54th Street Bar & Grill up by Jeff's and then we went to Jeff's house to visit. Mendy and Jim were here this weekend and came with us also. It was a fun visit. Decovin entertained us by having a small ball that Katrina wanted and he would run around the house as fast as he could go with Katrina hot on his trail. She would eventually get hold of it, put it in the bucket they were playing with and D would pick it out and take off running again. It got to be so funny that Uncle Jim would pick it out of the bucket and give it to D and tell him to "go, go, go!
Today, I got my second set of shots in my knees. Took Mom to get her hearing aid fixed after we went to WalMart (I used the electric cart this time) and then we went to Applebees for lunch. We got her car washed while we were up there which made her happy.
Oh, it so happened that my left ankle (the one that was run over when I was 15) was catching today when I went to the doctor so I asked him about it. I always feel like it is going to make me fall when it does that. He sent me to get X-rays and we will talk about that next Tuesday when I get my last set of shots. Fun times.
5 comments:
How are the shots making you feel this time around since you didn't walk a bunch right afterwards? How is the "morning after?"
I'm not sure. I feel like my joints are achy today. May be the change of weather. lol We are looking forward to seeing all of you tonight. Drive safe.
It was a fun day, even with my dorkie hubby! Gotta love him!
Thanks for coming up today! And thanks for all the stuff! I really like the stuff you crocheted for Camden and the "Future Heartbreaker" shirt for D is fun! You know how we love those fun shirts! :) Oh and the savings bond rocks! :-) Love you!
Mendy, your husband ain't dorky...he was having fun with the kids and they loved him for it. I am going to put that video on YouTube and put it on here.
Post a Comment