Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GOT MY LAST ROUND OF SHOTS

Got my last shots of synvisc in my knees yesterday. Now I go back in 6 weeks to see if they did any good for me. I can get up and down without "as much" pain now. The Dr. said my xrays show a spur in the ankle area (on top) but in order to fix it would be rather painful for me. So since I only have the pain now and then, I will just have to be careful so I don't fall b/c of it.

However, getting out in the cold has taken a toll on my voice. I am hoping to get over it before Jen has Camden so I won't miss the birthing.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Get well soon!

gjlac said...

Thank you. You too.

Jen said...

I think I am on the up & up! :-)

Clog Nana said...

The last sentence sounds a bit on the British side. How is the birthing coming?

gjlac said...

Well, not much action in the baby oven yet. She did lose her mucous plug though. She goes in for a check up Thursday. Will let you know more later.