Monday, November 12, 2007

OVER THE RIVER & THROUGH THE WOODS....

We are going to Ruthie's for Thanksgiving this year! Yay! All of the sisters, cousins & 2nd cousins &...Mom will be together for the first time in a very long time. WE ARE FAMILY! How about that! It is exciting. Pray that the weather stays nice & that we all fit in Ruth's house for dinner. LOL It will be a fun day and I say day because we will be leaving early Thursday morning and coming home that evening. Pray for safe travel of everyone who will be traveling that weekend and especially that day.

It was a busy week. Jen & D came to stay from Tues. to Fri. while Bob was in Charleston, SC We went somewhere every day & then I was gone Saturday & Sunday also.

David is home today working on our church's Outreach Committee projects. We have had the committee here a couple of nights and boy have they been busy. They made 9 cradles and I don't know how many little wooden cars, trucks, & busses. Kind of reminds me of 4-H days.

Take care, and travel safe over the Thanksgiving week. See most of you soon.

3 comments:

Clog Nana said...

Santa does have a workshop. I believe, I believe. See ya soon.

Jen said...

What's new?

Jen said...

Time for an update please.