Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MY RETIREMENT PARTY WAS FUN.


I was given a retirement party on Friday by my boss, Russ Claar and fellow worker, Becky Brintnall. About 20 people came and we had cake, punch, nuts & mints. It was great. I didn't think they would have so much. They put an ad in the paper and everything. I turned 60 yesterday and had lots of phone calls and cards. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

6 comments:

Catsjoy said...

Ummm...congrats on the retirement and all, but I'm a little bothered by the (August 2006-) by your blog title. It seems a little morbid. Like a tombstone anticipating an upcoming death. Creepy.

Christy said...

I went back to Aug 2006 titles and found nothing morbid about any of those titles... am I missing something?

Jen said...

Stacy is referring to mom's TITLE on her blog...it does seem a bit morbid mom...like you are waiting for an end to put a date there...it just says: "August 2006- " Like it is waiting for an end...lol!

Clog Nana said...

That's just silly - why bring it up??

Clog Nana said...

I went back to all the August headlines myself. A bit curious and all AND NOTHING!!!. Anyway,,,,,,.......do you know how slow this thing is and how long it took me to research? It was a blast of the past.

gjlac said...

Thanks sis. I think I fixed it for them. I just wanted to remember when I started blogging. It has been a year now!