Saturday, June 30, 2007

RAIN, RAIN, & MORE RAIN!


We are waterlogged here. The middle creek is out and just now Uncle Don came by for coffee and said the river was out. So we are blocked in from the east and the west now. David said the road that goes north is in bad shape so we just haven't made any plans to go anywhere. Our neighbors that live on the lake behind us, can't get to their house because the dam they have to drive over has broken. David said that if the other dam breaks too, the lake may drain.

It is supposed to clear up today. Hope so. If not, we may not be going to church tomorrow. Well, hope the sun is shining on you.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hey... just wondered if you noticed you misspelled your own name in your pic of you and Dad on the right?! :-)

gjlac said...

Wow, thanks. I didn't notice. Sometimes I think this thing leaves off a letter if you type it too fast maybe?! I fixed it.