Thursday, April 05, 2007

NEW CAR


We finally traded off our 2003 Chev. Venture for a 2007 Buick Terraza CXL. It is very nice. It is like our Venture but better. We love it. I have to have something I don't have to fall down in to get in and climb up to get out. My knees won't let me do that anymore. It is white with grey & black interior. It also has like a mohogany type trim up front on the dash. We have "On Star" for a year and XM (satelite) radio for a few months. David likes the comedy channels. The two front seats have heaters in them for winter. (the seats are leather) It also has a DVD player which is great for our passengers in the back. I will put a picture on here when I get a chance. Hope to see most of you this weekend at Mom's 80th Birthday Celebration.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you guys went with leather interior...always in the past your thoughts on leather were: "It's so sticky and hot in the summer"...well, hopefully you can remember to put in your shades before you leave your car everyday! :-) It is a pretty vehicle though! Can't wait for a test ride/drive!

Mel said...

Who is the most you arnt wanting to see

Clog Nana said...

Melo?? What ever are you talking about? She would see everyone equal right?? I think that was the gist of this sentence.

Anyway great time. Missed seeing your car. Did you hide it?? Next time for sure.