Monday, May 10, 2010

BETTER.

I feel better than I did last week. The Dr. gave me some kind of mouthwash that helped numb and heal the inside of my mouth. Unfortunately, I couldn't swallow any so my throat still has that very dry sore throat feel to it. I still get a headache about once a day. I have been drinking so much water, I feel sloshy and water logged. :-)

I have a busy week coming up. Tomorrow I go back to the dentist and hope the place where I am getting a bridge hasn't moved much so I don't have to be molded all over again. (gag)

Wednesday, I take Mom to the pulmonologist (sp?) Dr. at the south Menorah Hospital. She is always wheezing so we are going to find out why and what can be done about it.

Friday is Amanda's shower and Sunday is our night out at the dinner theater. Then, next Tuesday, I am taking mom to her memory dr., finally. And that is as far as I am letting myself think about for now.

For Mother's Day, we went to David's Dad & Loree's on Friday evening, to my Mom's on Saturday afternoon, and David's Mom & Sam's on Sunday afternoon. We gave all the mom's some flowers and we visited with them. Christy took me out to breakfast at MiMi's on Saturday and Jeff, Marianne & kiddos took us out to supper at the Longhorn here in LaCygne. (The original owners of the Longhorn took it back over and the food is good and the place is clean again.)

God's blessings to all of you. Take care.

No comments: