I decided to cancel Mom's appointment with Dr. Seely because it is supposed to storm tomorrow worse than today. She got her hair fixed today so she can look nice when her sisters come on Saturday. If I took her out tomorrow, her hair would be a thing of the past plus I worried about her slipping and falling too. So we will go next Friday instead.
Saturday, David and I are going to Dad & Loree's. Mom's church is having their annual Mother/Daughter Brunch. David is going to stay with Dad. I am going to Christy's party that night. Sunday, David & I are going to meet up with Mom & her sisters for lunch before they go back home.
David went to his 3 month checkup Wednesday. He had labwork, his apptmt with cancer Dr. (said he is doing fine), and his Surgeon said he was doing good also. He told him he would have reflux from now on because he has no flap at the bottom of his esophagus anymore. He will have to watch what he eats from now on also. He had an infection by one of his incisions and the surgeon said it was looking ok and to follow up with our local Dr. who was the one that lanced it last Friday. He finished his 7/10's work schedule as of last Sunday. He has to go back in 3 months again. He will do every 3 months for 2 years, then every 6 months for 3 years and then once a year after that. Fun, fun!
Monday I started the process of getting a 3 caps bridge in order to replace the tooth that was pulled last year. They are capping the tooth in front of it and in back of it and they are adding a tooth in the middle. Hope it works. My jaw hurts and aches. One of the temporary caps has come out already. I have to find the dental paste to put it back on. You know it is hard to eat on just one side. I won't get the bridge until two weeks from last Monday.
BTW, Happy Birthday next Friday sister Judy.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment