It is official, I am of the age to receive Social Security. Sure hope it holds out for awhile.
David is going to put off his retirement due to the insurance situation with all his surgeries coming up. He said probably 7 months more. I don't think I will say anything more about it until he actually stays home and is officially retired.
David & Christy took me out this evening for my birthday. They took me to get a pedicure and then we went up to Jumpin' Catfish and had the all you can eat crab legs. Yum! I ate 6 clusters & David had 8. Christy ordered Chicken Gizzards & Clams. She got so much stuff, we are going to have it for supper tomorrow night. She had potatoes and gravy too. Then we all had hush puppies, slaw & Beans & Ham. The restaurant gave me a peach cobbler for my birthday. Had to bring that home also.
Jeff & Marianne took Katrina for her Kindergarden registration tonight. Can't hardly believe it. My granddaughter will be starting school. And Decovin is starting preschool! WOW!
Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment