Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAVING MY OWN PERSONAL SUMMER AGAIN!

Well, I went to the Dr. and the Dr. said,
You have got Bronchitis in your head!

Actually it is in my bronchial tubes...that rhyme just flowed right on here when I started typing the first line...LOL. Yeah, I am a little loopy. Taking a z-pack and prednizone and I think it is kicking my butt! I sweat up a storm and feel like I will never be dry again!

Mom on the other hand said she is dizzy...(she told the nurse she has had it for about 2 months and told the Dr. 2 weeks so they gave her meclazine to take when she feels she needs it. Also told her to take 1/2 to 1 capful of Miralax for her bowel problems. :-)

Hope all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Clog Nana said...

you know she will use a supository instead. I think she likes the torture.

Poop. She is obsessed.