Monday, April 21, 2008

NOTHING MUCH

I am waiting for something good to happen. David starts 7-10's this Saturday for 5 weeks. Boring!

I wait for pictures of the grandchildren to see how they have grown and then I miss them like crazy.

We went to David's mom's Sunday afternoon and my mom's that evening. They are doing ok. David went to his Dad's last Tuesday and Wednesday after he got off Jury Duty for the day. Dad has been a little confused lately and hallucinates but it was from his pain pills so they are taking him off them and, I presume, try something else or reduce the mg's of them.

I have been so tired lately that my Dr. has issued some kind of sleep test again. This one will be done by me at home. I will get it by ups this afternoon and take it tonight, then ups will pick it up tomorrow.

Well, that is about as exciting as it get around here.

5 comments:

Jen said...

7-10s suck! You can come stay with me if you want, then you can get all your grandbaby time in! :-) Remember, I am alone here! LOL!

amanda said...

7-10s... that's NOTHIN'... ;)

Jen said...

Ha! You're also not 62 years old! :-)

Jen said...

You should have gone garage sale shopping with Lodie and Christy today! Since dad is working and all. :-)

Christy said...

It was a lot of fun!