12 years ago
Friday, March 07, 2008
GOT IT AGAIN!
UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE GOT THE SINUS CRUD AGAIN. MY VOICE IS DEEP, I HAVE A COUGH THAT IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME AND IT HURTS IN MY CHEST, AND I HAVE HEADACHES! I ALSO JUMPED WHEN THE PHONE RANG THIS MORNING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, BUT I FELL OUT OF BED ON MY KNEES AGAIN! I CAN HEAR YOU LAUGHING AFTER YOU SAID, "OH, NO!" QUIT IT! I DON'T KNOW WHY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
could this be the big bang?? Get better!! and yes, I was laughing. Jumped out just like a frog eh? That had to be funny I don't care who you are!!
It was more of a back twist half gainer!...I am making sure I turn towards the middle and move towards it now. I have been coughing so much that my ribs and stomach hurt pretty badly. I'm a little dizzy when I get up also! How pathetic am I?!!
Man are you pathetic or what? Fall out bed, sounds like something Fred would do. LOL Sorry I had to laugh myself, not at your pain, just picturing you falling out of bed. Do what I do...NO phone in the bedroom! Get better soon, Easter weekend is coming before we know it...wink wink!
P.S. Love ya sis!
Post a Comment