Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I don't know if I will be blogging much in the next 2 weeks unless something really exciting happens. Jeff called me today and said they were all in Hong Kong and were going to go to Disney World the next day. He called me at 9 A.M. my time and 11 P.M. their time. He said they took McKendra to the Dr. over there because she still had diarrhea. She got some medicine but still went 5 times that day. Hope the medicine the dr. gave her takes hold soon so she doesn't dehydrate. He said she was in good spirits so it hasn't been too bad. Jeff said Katrina has really taken to being in Malaysia. He took her shopping for breakfast the other day at 6 A.M. She loves the food there also. He asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she thought a moment saying, "Ummm, chicken rice". He said they had to wait until 8:30 when a restaurant that had it opened up. Evidently she is staying in her grandparent's room and McKendra is in Jeff & Marianne's room. He didn't talk very long b/c his phone card time was up. I don't know if they will call us again or email or what. I guess it costs them for dial-up internet time. If I hear from him again, I will let you all know on my blog.

Jen & Decovin are here for a couple of days. Jen & Christy had Bunco Club tonight. Decovin is talking much more. He still has some jibberish that we can't quite understand but he seems to understand what we say. We played with blocks today. He's quite good at stacking now. Mom came over today and played with him a little while.

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You didn't tell me Jeff called...guess I have to read about it like everyone else...*sniff*...hehe!

Thanks for watching Decovin while I was at Bunco...it's always a nice needed break! Love you!

gjlac said...

Sorry sis.

You are welcome about watching D. You know I love to have him here.