Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

I am saying prayers that everyone gets well soon. I felt ok yesterday so D.L. & I went to church, the city afterwards, out to eat with Christy, Melodie & boys, and to the movie, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets". Good movie. I did fine all day and had a good time. Today was good until this afternoon and then out of the blue it hit me again. I really don't want to go to the Dr. & especially not the E.R.! As long as I am not doubled over in pain, I don't feel it is necessary. So just say a prayer for me and all who are sick today. Tomorrow is a new day and a new year so lets get well!

It is just about time. Hope you all have a safe and fun New Year!

13 comments:

Jen said...

Happy New Year to you too! I am feeling better finally but now Bob is feeling the "ick"...lovely! Hopefully we will all be well within a week or two! LOL!

gjlac said...

Did you say, "ick"? That's a fish disease isn't it? Are you saying my son-in-law is a fish?! LOL

Hope we are all well soon also. Gotta be ready for Camden's entrance into the world. Are we going to be allowed to call him "Cam"?

Clog Nana said...

I think it will be C, like D. lol

Hey Bob Plummer. I had that sneeze you told me to watch out for. OUCH....

Jen said...

I don't know if I am down with Cam, but then again, I wasn't down with D and now what do we call him? We'll see I guess...have to fit the nickname to the kid not the kid to the nickname. :-)

Bob could be a fish I suppose but I'm gonna stick with probably not. :-) He is for sure sicker today than yesterday...getting what I had/have...I'm still icky myself...coughing now...joy joy.

Clog Nana said...

I don't know if I really made a difference, but everyday I took one of those clorox wipes and wiped off all the light switches and door knobs. So far I didn't get Bob's cold. Maybe helped and didn't hurt.

Hope Bob gets over it soon. My Bob has some of it yet. Glo said three weeks of hacking is about normal for this season. Maybe you should be a Nurse or something glo, you do have answers to match the boo boo's.

Clog Nana said...

C.D. as in a player. lol


He will play a lot you know.

Jen said...

Ha! Yeah, we have already made the connection that I will have a D.J. (as in Disc Jockey) and a C.D...my children will be musical! :-)

gjlac said...

We can only hope. Do both you and Bob still have your instruments? Of course, if you plan on them using them, they are sure to want to play something else. You were the only one that wanted to play the saxaphone that we got for a good price. You were good at playing it too. Ah, memories, memories. Well, anyway, so glad Camden has turned! Anytime now, huh?

gjlac said...

As for the nurse thing, I'm ok with the figuring out how to help you feel better but never did like needles or bedpans, etc.

Michelle thought I had been a nurse before. lol

Amanda is our expert now. She did the studying and put in the time. Now she will be making the big bucks and reap the rewards of healing the sick! She's the wo...man!

Jen said...

Um, Bob played for one whole year and hated it and he used the schools French Horn...so he never really had his OWN instrument...and I still have mine and if they want to play it, I would gladly pass it on! :-)

Clog Nana said...

I played around with several instruments trying my best to be in the band. First the french horn, (The cows loved it and came to the fence to listen). Then went to percussion. Then ended up with the oboe. None were my own and none were a life long interest.

Judy said...

wow i started on the french horn also and went to the drums. Had to carry that base drum through a parade...that wasn't fun at all. think i stopped at that...but i DID want to play the saxaphone. Never got to cuz we couldn't afford one and the school didn't have one to use. BUMMER. I tried all the other instruments also...tried the flute and clarinet....but didn't stick with any of those.

Jen said...

Update please!